Surveyed by Jim Dugan September 2009
Location 1044 Queen Street between Pollock and Broad
This cemetery is being restored by The Epiphany School and The New Bern Preservation Foundation. Click on a person’s name to view the headstone photo.
- Bryan, Ann R, Daughter of John & Mary Bryan, Died Apr 12 1808 – Aged 13 years 7 mos
- Bryan, John Council - Died Mar 14 1807, Aged 65 years 2 mos 11 dys
- Bryan, Mary Ann, Relict of the late John Council Bryan, Died Dec 5 1821 – Aged 32 years FS MAB
- Forbes, Elizabeth – Died Feb 22 1822
- Fordham Sr., Benjamin – He aquired this lot from town commissioners Jun 3 1753. He set this part aside to be used as a burying ground forever. He died in 1777 and is buried here
- LaPierre, John – Ordained a Priest by the Bishop of London, 1707. He was sent to SC in 1708 to serve as minister to a French Colony on the Santee River. Called to the Cape Fear Region 1728. Moved further north in 1735. He lived on Jones Street near here. Died after 1755
- LaPierre, Martha – The daughter of John LaPierre. She married Benjamin Fordham Sr. prior to 1740. Buried here. This memorial erected 1968 by descendants of Benjamin Fordham and his wife Martha LaPierre.
- Justice, Ann Rebecca, daughter of John & Ann Maria Justice – Died May 14 1815
- Justice, Elias, son of John and Ann Maria Justice – Died Jun 16 1812, Aged 3 years 8 mos 26 dys
- Justice, Jannet T, daughter of John and Ann Maria Justice – Died Sep 19 1817, Aged 6 years 3 months and 13 days FS JTJ
- Justice, John, Son of John and Ann Maria Justice – Died Aug 7 1810, Aged unreadable FS JJ
- Kincey, Alice – Died Apr 1845