Surveyed by Lillian & Pearl Houston January 2008
Location about 1. 3 miles from Potters Hill on SR 1714 (Potters Hill Loop Road), about 750 feet
On the west side of SR 1714 (Potters Hill Loop Road) on the south side of Gourd Branch down a path besides some old Hog Houses.
View Cemetery Photos
- Hall, Bertha M. 7-9-1911 to 6-3-1913
- Hall, Bithal F. 6-9-1975 to 5-28-1912
- Hall, Edward Ransom 8-30-1870 to 2-1-1933
- Hall, Elizabeth Jane 5-31-1839 to 11-24-1904
- Hall, J. A. 4-30-1877 to 3-21-1938
- Hall, Junnie Wife of J. A. Hall 2-4-1892 to 4-24-1919
- Hall, Lettie A. 5-10-1871 to 4-14-1938
- Note: According to Perry Whaley book published in 1984 there was the following grave. We could not find it.
- Hall, John A. 2-28-1904 to 7-3-1905