Surveyed by Lillian & Pearl April 2010.
Turn right on Huffman Road (SR#1126) a couple of miles turn on Meadow Lane Road. The cemetery is located on Rock Fish Meadows Camp & Conference Center. If the gate is locked have to ask permission.
- Herring, Annie Jane Wife of George Dallas Herring 11-8-1848 to 3-18-1882
- Herring, George Dallas 3-11-1845 to 4-22-1905
- Herring, Walter Samuel Son of G. D. & A. J. Herring 11-8-1871 to 6-18-1873
- Watts, Mary Irene Herring Wife of J. C. Watts 8-18-1877 to 8-3-1909
- A PLAQUE
- William Henry Herring of Clear Run Enlisted at age 23 9 May 1861 Company F 20th Regiment North Carolina Troop Wounded and Died Gettysburg 30 July 1863 Father of George Dallas Herring