Williams Cemetery (James K. Williams)

Surveyed by Lillian & Pearl Houston March 2010

Location on Carrolls Road (SR# 1108) 6/10 mile west of the junction with Henry Best road (SR# 1110) on the north side of the road 1/10 mile in the edge of a field.

N.34.77206  W.78.14788

“A stone Marker had the following established by James K. Williams & dedicated by wife Elizabeth E. Williams Under a Duplin County Deed Recorded in Deed Book 45 page 39 Placed by Ruth Williams Alford 10-1-83”

 View Cemetery Photos

Comments are closed.