Surveyed by Arlis Herring September 2006
Location: Location off a dirt lane about 1/2 mile west of Summerlin Crossroads Rd. and the intersection of Bethel Church Rd. The dirt lane intersects Summerlin’s Crossroads Rd. at the north end of the Fred Alphin Cemetery.
- Alphin , John W. — Co. C 3 NC Inf CSA
- Alphin, Oliver W. (Great grandson)
- Outlaw, Issac Henry – 1815 – 1890 (Wife: Mary Woodhouse)
- Outlaw, Jesse — NC Corp. Glisson’s Co. 4 NC Mil War of 1812 – 1842?
- Outlaw, William H. — Co. B 3 NC Inf. CSA
- Jernigan, son – (son of Jesse Outlaw and Anna Jernigan) – Erected 2005
- Woodhouse, Henry — PVT 1 NC Mil Rev War – 1818