Crooked Creek Community in Old Fort, North Carolina The year was 1895, when Cherry Springs Baptist Church moved to the site opposite the current Crooked Creek Fire Department. On this current site, stood the Cherry Springs Community Building across from Bethel Methodist Church. Because of this move the people of Mt. Hebron Community could not [...]
Tag Archives: Bible school
Search This Site
Questions?Jane Gouge, County Coordinator, I would love to hear from you and help you if I can.
- Veterans’ Service Records
- Publications at NARA
- Mt. Hebron Wesleyan Church Homecoming October 30, 2011
- Historical Review: Mt. Hebron Wesleyan Church by Mrs. Mary K. Burgin
- Historical Sketch: Mt. Hebron Wesleyan Church by Mr. Clifford Knupp (1996)
- Mt. Hebron Wesleyan Church Historical Review
- McDowell County Oral History
- Prologue | Genealogy Notes
- Military Information
AboutAbout the North Carolina GenWeb Project The NCGenWeb project is part of the USGenWeb Project. Data contributed to this USGenWeb site must comply with copyright and fair usage policies. Contributors, please help maintain the integrity of this forum by providing suitable documentation and cite your sources. If you are contributing your own original material, please say so, as originality will not be assumed and your work is priceless to other researchers, so you should receive credit for the hard work you have done. The County Coordinator for the site is Jane Gouge.
Site last updated January 23, 2013