I’m trying to find out information concerning the first husband(s) of Margaret “Maggie” Jamison/Jimison/Jamerson/Jimieson/Jimmerson who was born around 1866 in McDowell County and died in 1933 in Haywood County. She married Doctor Avery Taylor in 1889 but she had children previously, including my grandmother “Jessie Clementine” who married Theodore Vance Davis, my great aunt “Cora [...]
Tag Archives: Jamerson
Search This Site
Questions?Jane Gouge, County Coordinator, I would love to hear from you and help you if I can.
- Veterans’ Service Records
- Publications at NARA
- Mt. Hebron Wesleyan Church Homecoming October 30, 2011
- Historical Review: Mt. Hebron Wesleyan Church by Mrs. Mary K. Burgin
- Historical Sketch: Mt. Hebron Wesleyan Church by Mr. Clifford Knupp (1996)
- Mt. Hebron Wesleyan Church Historical Review
- McDowell County Oral History
- Prologue | Genealogy Notes
- Military Information
AboutAbout the North Carolina GenWeb Project The NCGenWeb project is part of the USGenWeb Project. Data contributed to this USGenWeb site must comply with copyright and fair usage policies. Contributors, please help maintain the integrity of this forum by providing suitable documentation and cite your sources. If you are contributing your own original material, please say so, as originality will not be assumed and your work is priceless to other researchers, so you should receive credit for the hard work you have done. The County Coordinator for the site is Jane Gouge.
Site last updated January 23, 2013