Obituary of Teresa Lynn Foxx Duncan ~ 1999 Transcribed by Joseph Cook Teresa Lynn Foxx Duncan, 42 of Marion died Saturday April 24, 1999 in Memorial Mission Hospital of Asheville. Born to Alvin B. and Estella Autrey Foxx, she was previously employed as a Dental Assistant with Dr. David DuBose and Gary Grindstaff of Marion. She […]
Search This Site
Questions?Jane Gouge, County Coordinator, I would love to hear from you and help you if I can.
- 1901 Pension Applications Online for McDowell County
- Tutorial Series: Handling Family Papers
- US GenWeb: A Top Research Site
- Conner Family, McDowell County, NC
- 0000 US GenWeb Census Project
- Greenlee Hill Cemetery Pictures
- Cherry Spring and Jackson Creek Adult Student NewsLetter
- Sons of Confederate Veterans Camp 379
- Voices From the Past
AboutAbout the North Carolina GenWeb Project The NCGenWeb project is part of the USGenWeb Project. Data contributed to this USGenWeb site must comply with copyright and fair usage policies. Contributors, please help maintain the integrity of this forum by providing suitable documentation and cite your sources. If you are contributing your own original material, please say so, as originality will not be assumed and your work is priceless to other researchers, so you should receive credit for the hard work you have done. The County Coordinator for the site is Jane Gouge.
Site last updated August 22, 2014