The following is a complete listing of the tombstones in the Bell Family Cemetery in Onslow County, NC.
Location Koonce Fork Road is a loop road. It lies on N.C. 24 on the south side of Richlands, NC. One end of the road is located on N.C. 24 east of Richlands, NC. The other end lies at or near the junction of NC 24 and US 258 west of Richlands, NC. The cemetery is located on the Koonce Fork Road, approximately 1 mile from the Jarman’s Fork intersection of N.C. highway 24 and U.S. highway 258. Turn right at a store, known in 1994 as Day’s Tire Service, and follow the dirt drive way to Mr. Day’s home. Walk across the field behind his home to the edge of woods. The cemetery can be located from a distance by a magnolia tree in one corner and a cedar tree in another. Alternatively, the cemetery is located 2.1 miles from N.C. 24 east of Richlands, NC on Koonce Fork Road. From this direction the store, the drive way and the cemetery are on the left.
This farm also joins Dollie and Linwood Barbee farm. The Amos Bell home is located on a paved road which intersects with Koonce Fork Road very near the store. The home, in 1996, was the first house on the left on this road when traveling from Koonce Fork Road. It is a wood frame house with a front porch.
Surveyed by Frank Bell.
- Bell, Jessie W. - born Dec 11, 1887 – Died Sep 30, 1918
- Bell, John A. – Apr 24, 1939
- Bell, Laura – wife of John A. Bell – Jul 7, 1857
- Bryan, Adele Bell - Sep 29, 1909 – Jun 24, 1936 — None knew thee but to love thee
- Trott, B.R. - Feb. 14, 1853 – Feb. 1, 1937
- Trott, infant son – son of N.C. & Blanche Trott – Aug 19, 1923 – Aug 19, 1923 – a fair bud has faded to bloom in heaven
- Trott, Mary H. - Aug. 30, 1853 – Jul. 24, 1928