The following is a complete listing of the tombstones in the Glancy Cemetery in Onslow County, NC.
Location In Swansboro on north side of Glancy Road (SR 1559) approximately 2/10 mile from Old Hammock Road. Fenced and very well maintained. Recorded by Coastal Genealogical Society, Oct. 1999. Surveyed by Mel Guss.
- Glancy, Daisy (Mother) – b. 17 Mar. 1913
- Glancy, Hilliard (Father) – b. 31 Dec. 1913-d.8 Nov. 1994
- Glancy, Nancy Jane – b. 11 May 1873-d. 14 March 1945. Wife of Willie Glancy. Mother. How desolate our home bereft of thee.
- Glancy, William T. – b. 5 Dec. 1934-d. 4 May 1973. Our Beloved one.
- Glancy, Willie (Father) – b.17 Dec. 1867-d.3 Feb. 1931. Although he sleeps, his memory doth live cheering comfort to his mourners give.
- Two tall white stones: “Come Ye Blessed”