Nash-Hopper House, 118 W. Tryon St.: built by Gen. Francis Nash in 1772; home of William Hooper 1782-1789; home of William A. Graham during the 1860s; later home of Mr. & Mrs. H.H. Brown
Nash Law Office, 143 West Margaret Lane, Hillsborough
Moorefields, State Route 1135: built by Alfred Moore of Wilmington as a summer home in 1785
Ayr Mount, Saint Mary's Road: built by William Kirkland c.1815
Burnside in Hillsboro, built by Paul C. Cameron. Office of Justice Thomas Ruffin. Regulators were hanged nearby.
Sans Souci, built by William Cain c.1760, Hillsborough
William Cain Office at Sans Souci, East Corbin Street (formerly North Street), Hillsborough
Colonial Inn, Hillsborough NC
Eagle Lodge (Masonic Lodge), 142 West King Street, Hillsborough
St. Matthew's Episcopal Church and Churchyard on St. Mary's Road, Hillsborough, built in 1825
St. Mary's Chapel in Hillsborough, built in 1859. The congregation was established in 1759 by Anglicans, and united with the Episcopal Church of North Carolina in 1819. The current brick church building was constructed in 1858-59, and the adjacent cemetery contains graves dating to the 1700s.
Hayes Drug Store in Hillsboro, c.1896
Smith's Bar in Hillsboro, c.1896
Hillsboro Post Office group, c.1906: Davis, Walker, Haley, J. S. Rosemond, C. G. Rosemond (postmaster), & Durham
Ed Rosemond's Drug Store in Hillsboro, c.1911
Churton Street, Hillsboro, c.1914
William Faucett, who drove a hack for about 40 years in Hillsboro
"Professor" Thomas Dunston & his horse "Nellie Bly"