- John T. Coppersmith married Jane Burgess 4 Jan 1871 at Elisha Coppersmith’s, by F.M. Godfrey, J.P.
- W. Edward Pendleton and Margaret Burgess (no date)
- William Grant Coppersmith and Nannie Eugenia Dixon, married 2 Jan 1907 at Littleton, North Carolina.
- John T. Coppersmith, son of Wm. and Susan Coppersmith, was born 15 Sept 1848.
- Jane Burgess, daughter of Nicholas and Mary Burgess, was born 17 Oct 1847 and died 25 Oct 1884.
- John E. Coppersmith, son of John T. Coppersmith and Jane his wife, was born 29 Dec 1871 and died 15 Aug 1924.
- Wiley B. Coppersmith was born 15 Aug 1873 and died 25 June 1955.
- William Coppersmith was born 29 Sept 1875 and died 13 June 1935.
- Elisha Coppersmith was born 1 Dec 1877 and died 9 Feb 1928.
- Virginia was born 19 July 1879.
- Lessella was born 27 Nov. 1882.
- Mary A. Coppersmith was born 16 Nov 1880 and died 17 Nov 1882.
- Mary Lyon was born 5 Dec 1918.
- John T. Coppersmith died 16 Feb 1917.
- Aunt Mary died 21 May 1924.
- Mrs. Mary Burgess Coppersmith, second wife of John Thomas Coppersmith, was sister to his first wife. Mary’s first husband was Elisha Coppersmith, who was uncle to John Thomas Coppersmith.
Source: North Carolina Bible Records – Compiled by Wilma Cartwright Spence and Edna Morrisette Shannonhouse (1973).