JESSE G. BRIGHT BIBLE
- William Meads died Oct. 20, 1852
- Harriet Pailen died Aug. 10, 1881
- Rosie Lee Wilson died Dec. 19, 1881, age 2 months and 22 days
- John Pailin died Jan. 12, 1883
- Beatrice L. Wilson Bright died Jan. 5, 1931 (suicide by hanging)
- Jesse Bright died May 10, 1952 age 80 years 20 days
- John Pailen and Harriet Meads were joined together in holy wedlock Jan. 14, 1884
- Jesse D. Wilson and Sarah Pailen were joined together in holy wedlock Jan. 18, 1880
- Jesse G. Bright and Beatrice Wilson were married April 4, 1899
- Sarah F. Pailen was baptized Jan. 31, 1876 by F. M. Jordan at Elizabeth City, N. C. age 17 years, 1 month, 2 days.
- Beatrice L. Wilson was baptized Aug. 1, 1897 by Dr. Blackwell at Salem (church), age 14 years, 4 months, 2 days
- William Meads, son of Timothy Meads and Harriet, his wife, was born 24 April 1838
- Sarah Pailin daughter of John Pailin and Harriet, his wife, was born 28 December 1862
- Harriet Denby daughter of Thomas Denby and Sallie, his wife, was born 6 June 1873
- John Pailen son of Thomas Pailin and Penny, his wife, was born April 19, 1812
- John Pailen son of Thomas Pailin and Penny, his wife, was born Oct. 2, 1819
- Beatrice L. Wilson daughter of Jesse Wilson and Sarah, his wife, was born 30 January 1882
- Rosie Lee Wilson, daughter of Jesse Wilson and Sarah his wife was born sept. 27, 1881 Tuesday
- Mary O. Wilson daughter of Jesse Wilson and Sarah, his wife, was born July 22, 1886
- Charles Wesley Wilson son of Jesse Wilson and Sarah his wife was born Dec. 1889
- Beatrice Louise Wilson and Jesse Grant Bright were married Apr. 4, 1889 at Elizabeth City, N. C. by Joseph Ferebee, D. D. Witnesses: David Whitehurst and Katie Hill
- Jesse G. Bright, son of Jesse and Sarah, was born 20 April 1872
- Bea. – – born Jan. 30, 1882
- Jesse B. Bright, Jr. was born 17 Feb. 1907
- Eugene Robert Bright was born 9 Aug. 1916
- Addie Bright James (widow) and Jesse G. Bright, Sr. were married Jan. 15, 1938.
- Shelton Early Bright was born 17 March 1939.
Source: North Carolina Bible Records – Compiled by Wilma Cartwright Spence and Edna Morrisette Shannonhouse (1973).