Albertson, Penelope, d of Joshua & Mary, b 16, 6mo 1753. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Mary, d of Elihu, & Jane, b 17, 11mo 1745. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Caleb, s of Elihu, & Jane, b 24, 4mo 1747. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Joshua, s of Elihu, & Jane, b 11, 11mo 1749. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Josiah, s of Elihu, & Jane, b 12, 12mo 1750. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Miriam, d of Elihu, & Jane, b 4, 12mo 1752. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Sarah, d of Elihu, & Jane, b 18, 11mo 1754. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Liddea, d of Elihu, & Jane, b 8, 1mo 1755. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Abigail, d of Elihu, & Jane, b 24, 2mo 1757. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Elizabeth, d of Elihu, & Jane, b 24, 3mo, 1759. Reg of Friends.
- Albertson, Sarah (d of Elihu) m Benjamin Newby 25, 2mo 1773. He died 28, 9mo 1779.
- Albertson, Elias, (s of Elias, & Elizabeth) was b 24, 9mo 1763.
- Albertson, Benjamin (s of William, & Sarah) m Sarah Nixon (d of Phineas, & Mary) 19, 10mo 1773. b 17, 12mo 1746/7.
- Albertson, Hannah (d of Nathaniel) b 18, 2mo 1719—m John Nixon 10, 3mo 1753; issue: 1 Mary b 16, 12mo 1754—2 Liddea b 14, 3mo 1756—3 Frederick b 4, 11mo 1758—Abigail, (twin to Frederick). (She was 2d wife of John Nixon.) Hannah (Albertson) Nixon d 18, 2mo 1793.
- Albertson, Joshua, m Mary Symons (at Symons Creek Meeting) 4, 10mo 1734.
- Albertson, William, m Sarah Pritchard (at Symons Creek Meeting) 1, 8mo 1747.
- Albertson, Joshua, m Mary Scott (at Symons Creek Meeting) 2, 5mo 1752.
- Albertson, William, died 29, 4mo 1803, & “was buried at Suttons Creek Meeting house.” (in Perq Co.)
- Albertson, Miriam, m Nathan White, (Welles Meeting Perq Co) 6, 4mo 1785.
- Albertson, Penninah, m Benjamin Saint, (Welles Meeting Perq Co) 2, 12mo 1789.
- Albertson, Phineas, m Rebeccah White, (Welles Meeting Perq Co) 4, 9mo 1793.
* Albertson, Chalkey, m 1st Elizabeth, & had son Zachariah, who died 10, 8mo 1798. m 2d Mary Hollowell, “Suttons Creek Meeting” Perq Co, 18, 8mo 1808, & had issue: 1 Chalkey b 21, 4mo 1809—2 Daniel b 24, 1mo 1811.
*It is thought that the name of Chalkey in the Albertson family was for Thomas Chalkey, the celebrated Quaker minister, and in other families through intermarriage with the Albertson.
- Albertson, Mary, wife of Chalkey, died 20, 9mo 1812, & “was buried at Suttons Creek Meeting house.”
- Albertson, Benjamin, (s of Benj of Old Neck dec’d) m Margaret Nixon (d of Nath’l Bagley) all of Perq, 17, 10mo 1811. (Sutton Creek Meeting Perq.)
- Albertson, Toms, m Martha Albertson (Symons Creek) 16, 9mo 1810, had issue: 1 Elias b 10, 3mo 1813—2 James b 12, 8mo 1811—3 Mary b 19, 2mo 1815.
- Albertson, Benjamin, m Sarah — (at Piney Woods Meeting) 12, 10mo 1809, issue: 1 Alfred Parker b 22, 4mo 1811—d 25, 9mo 1816—2 Edmond Peel b 21, 9mo 1813—3 Isabel b 2, 2mo 1816.
- Albertson, Nathan, (s of Benj dec’d) m Pheraby Nicholson (d of Nathan) 14, 8mo 1824.
- Albertson, Albert, had a grt for land in Perq May 22, 1694—290a by the side of Suttons Creek Swamp. (Land Office Raleigh.)
- Albertson, Albert Jr, land grt in Perq Precinct, Sept 1, 1694, on the bank of Perq River, 300a.
- Albertson, Albert, appears on Rent Roll in Perq 1700, with 300a on Deep Creek.
Birth, Deaths, and Marriages, in Berkeley
- Albert Albertson m Mary Gosby, Dec 20, 1668, issue: 1 Albert, b July 15, 1669—2 Susanna, b Feb 19, 1670—3 Esau, b Aug 19, 1672—4 Hannah, b Dec 11, 1675—5 Peter, b Last of June 1677.
- Hannah Albertson m Joseph Nicholson, s of Christopher, & Hannah.
- Albert Albertson died “att his on house” Feb 28, 1701.
- Albertson, Albert Jr, m Elizabeth Mullen, (d of Abraham) who m 2d Wm Bateman, before Oct 18, 1768. (Deed b H-41.)
- Albertson, Albert, s of Albert & Elizabeth b ye Nov 23, 1694.
- Albertson, John, s of Albert & Elizabeth b Nov 27, 1696.
- Albertson, Peter, (s of Albert & Mary Gosby) m Ann Jones (d of Mary Beesly, wid) Aug 27, 1701. issue: 1 Samuel, b Oct 25, 1702—2 Peter, b Oct 7, 1704—3 Joseph, b Feby 5, 1705/6—4 Ann, b Aug 4, 1708—(died young)—5 Mary, b Mch 12, 1710—6 Patience, b Dec 5, 1711—7 Hannah, b June 15, 1715—8 Anne (2d by that name), b Aug 4, 1718—9 Martha, b Aug 15, 1721.
- Albertson, Esau, (son of Albert, & Mary Gosby) m Sarah Sexton (d of Darby, & Doroty) ye 27 Jany 1700/1, by Rev Richard French.
- Albertson, Esau, (s of Esau, & wife Sarah) b Feb 5, 1703/4.
- Albertson, Nathaniel, m Abigail Nicholson (d of Samuel) “at a meeting, at ye house of Samuel Nicholson,” July 12, 1704. issue: Sarah, b Nov 2, 1706.
- Albertson, Aaron, m Ann Gilbert, July 10, 1729. issue: Nathaniel b Aug 19, 1733. His will Perq Co, p April Court 1782, names wife Anne, Children; Nathaniel, Abigail Cosand (wife of Gabriel) Jean Charles, sons Benjamin, & Nathaniel Exors. Test’ Mary Sanders, Mary, & William Albertson. (Perq Co records.)
- Albertson, Nathaniel, will Perq Co, p July Court 1785, names sons Joseph, & Jesse, daus Margaret, & Miriam Albertson, Roda Munden, & Anne Moore, son-in-law Levi Munden, wife Mary. (2d wife). Test’ Aaron Moore, Anne Moore, Roda Munden.
- Albertson, Nathaniel, will Perq Co, p Jan Court 1752/3, names sons Joshua, & William, (Wm, gr-son of Samuel Nicholson) gr-sons Benjamin, & Chalkey, (sons of William) daus Hannah, & Elizabeth Newby, son Aaron, d Lydia True-blood. Test’ Joshua Perisho, James Henbe, Mary Morris.
- Albertson, Joshua, will Perq Co, p Oct Court 1753. names son Francis, wife Mary, daus Elizabeth, Mary, & Penelope, brothers Aaron, & William, Exors.
- Albertson, William, will Perq Co, p Sept 10, 1784, names sons Benjamin, Chalkey, & William, gr-sons William, & Thomas Hasket, d Mary Anderson, Elizabeth Albertson, wife Sarah. (Who was d of William Newby, by whom she is named, in his will Perq Co, Aug 10, 1782) Exors sons Benjamin, & Chalkey. Test’ John, & Samuel Anderson, Josiah Yatton. (Latton.)
Albertson, Albert Sr, will Perq Co, p Apl 14, 1702, names sons Peter, Nathan, Esau, & Nathaniel, son Peter, & wife Ann Exors. son Albert. Test’ John Falconer, Nathaniel Nicholson.