This is a list of publications (books & journals, and e-books) available about Randolph County. Be sure to check Abebooks for older publications as well.
BOOKS & JOURNALS
- Randolph County Genealogical Society — order form link at the bottom of the journal page brings up a PDF order form which also lists other publications, such as the 1820 tax list, census, business directory, journal cumulative index, early marriage records, will book, heritage book, and cemetery records.
- Randolph Road Records, Volume 1, 1791-1835, by Stewart Dunaway.
- Randolph Road Records, Volume 2, 1836-1856, by Stewart Dunaway.
- Randolph Road Records, Volume 3, 1857-1868, by Stewart Dunaway.
- Randolph Bridge Records (1803-1864) & Mill Records (1782-1877), Dunaway.
- Miles Lassiter (circa 1771-1850) — An Early African-American Quaker from Lassiter Mill, Randolph County, North Carolina: My Research Journey to Home, by Margo Lee Williams, is a book about her African-American ancestor, a Quaker, from Lassiter Mill, Randolph County.
- Randolph County 1779-1979, by Randolph County Historical Society & Randolph Arts Guild (1980), viewable online or downloadable PDF
- Reminisces of Randolph
- Sketches of My Asheboro: Asheboro, NC, 1880-1910, by Sidney Swaim Robins (1972)
- Randolph Business Directory, 1894
- Seagrove Area (1976)
- Jordan Memorial United Methodist Church, 1886-1986