Help make this site better – do you have marriage information to contribute?
Uncertified copies of marriage certificates may be ordered from the Wake County Register of Deeds (see link in sidebar). Please contact them for specific instructions for making requests.
- Marriages at the NCGenWeb Archives
- North Carolina Marriages 1759-1979 – from Family Record Search
- Wake County, North Carolina marriage bonds, Part 2 (1943) – this PDF file may take awhile to download
- 1799-1893 NC Marriage Records — full-text of Carrie Broughton’s Marriages from the NC Raleigh Register & Gazette series of books. Files are PDF files available for viewing online or for downloading. This work includes marriages from all over the state. I am presently working on an index of Wake county-specific marriages to post to this site.
- 1770-1868 Marriages – book by Brent Holcomb [Find in a Library]
- 1770-1868 Marriages – on microfilm at NC State Archives or through the Family History Library
- 1830-1958 Marriage Records – on microfilm at NC State Archives or through the Family History Library
- Divorce Records 1831-1952 – Wake County Genealogical Society [Find in a Library]
- Divorce Records 1831-1952 A-M – can be purchased from the Wake County Genealogical Society
Note: Microfilm materials of the Family History Library can be accessed through your local Family History Center.