The following notice for the death of Elisha B. MOORE appeared in the September 14, 1880 issue of the Raleigh News and Observer.
From the Raleigh News & Observer
- Mr. William SIMPSON left yesterday for Baltimore and Philadephia.
- Mrs. George W. MORDECAI and Miss Mildred CAMERON have returned from Virginia.
- Mr. Willie KERR is now a student at the Boston, Mass., Institute of Technology.
- Major. W.H. BAGLEY left yesterday for Toronto, Canada, to attend the Sovereign Grand Lodge of the World I.O.O.F., to which he is a delegate from North Carolina.
- The autumn coolness is driving our people away from the mountain resorts, and quite a number returned to the city yesterday. Mr. and Mrs. James BOYLAN returned from the Warm Springs.
- Mr. Ed HEARTT, who has for some years held a position in the Raleigh National Bank, has resigned, and will make Columbia, S.C., his future home. His many friends here regret his departure, but wish him success in his new home.
The following death notice for the daughter of S.W. WHITTING appeared in the June 11, 1851 issue of the Raleigh Register.
The following death notice appeared in the March 5, 1851 issue of the Raleigh Register newspaper. Martha was the wife of James WEATHERS Sr.
The following death notice appeared in the April 12, 1851 issue of the Raleigh Register newspaper.
The following death notice for appeared in the December 17, 1851 issue of the Raleigh Register newspaper.
The following death notice for Rev. Jonathan STEPHENSON appeared in the November 22, 1851 issue of the Raleigh Register newspaper. He died in Henry County, TN.