Historical Records Survey of North Carolina, 1937-1938 by Mrs. Myrtle Porter Hamer
Located 5 1/2 miles east of Laurel Hill, N.C. On the old Wire Road Cheraw-Fayetteville. The Old Laurel Hill 
and Wagram Road cross at the church. it is also 1 mile east of Highway leading from Laurinburg to Aberdeen.

Contact: Myrtle Bridges  December 10, 2014

Buie, Eliz. A. Jane  8-22-1830  2-5-1834
Buie, John R.  1-18-1792  3-10-1852
Buie, Margaret  8-6-1806  8-29-1839  Consort of John R. Buie
Buie, Neal McF.  ----  12-23-1832
McFarland, E. Jane  1836  7-13-1904
McFarland, John Alexander  ----  2-2-1833  s/o Tryam and M.D. McFarland
McFarland, Margaret D.  7-27-1804  9-14-1850  w/o William McFarland
McFarland, Tryam M.  1-16-1834  2-10-1854
McFarland, William  3-27-1811  3-5-1844  s/o Duncan McFarland
McNair, Catherine  ----  1787  w/o John McNair
McNair, John  ----  6-30-1819
McNair, Malcolm, Rev.  ----  8-4-1822  s/o John & Catherine McNair
McNair, Mary  ----  3-6-1857  Relict of Roderick McNair
McNair, Roderick  1764  4-6-1839  s.o John and Catherine McNair. Born in Argyleshire Scotland, UK

 A Brief History of Laurel Hill Presbyterian Church 1797 - 1947 
 Presbytery Meets at Laurel Hill 1833 
 Return to Cemetery Index
 Return to What's New in Richmond County
 Return to Richmond County Home Page

This page created December 10, 2014 by Myrtle Norton Bridges